Here are some of the benefits:
- Three issues of ComposerUSA per year and opportunities to submit
member news, articles, and reviews for publication in it.
- Opportunities for professional presentations of your music on concerts
and, potentially, broadcasts, in Washington State, Oregon, Los Angeles,
San Francisco, New York, the Great Plains, the Southeast, the Mid-South region,
and the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Free inclusion in our on-line
Member Catalog and our
Member CDs and
Member Links pages.
- NACUSA E-Bulletins regarding calls for scores, competitions, grants,
NACUSA concerts, residency opportunities, etc.
- Participation in local NACUSA chapters and "networking" with other
members of the modern American music community.
- Participation in our annual composition contest (for members aged 18-30).
- Participation in our score exchange program (for performing members).
- Inclusion of works in the John Vincent Memorial Collection of scores
and documents at the UCLA library.
Here's what it costs:
|Dues: ||National (regular) ||= $30.00|
| ||National (life) ||= $250.00|
| ||National (students and seniors age 65-79) ||= $15.00|
| ||National (seniors age 80+) ||= FREE|
| ||National (newsletter subscriber) ||= $15.00|
| ||Chapter (regular) ||= $30.00|
| ||Chapter (life) ||= $250.00|
| ||Chapter (students and seniors age 65-79) ||= $15.00|
| ||Chapter (seniors age 80+) ||= FREE|
Dues paid now will secure your membership through December, 2017. The newsletter subscriber rate is only for libraries, ensembles and other organizations. Chapter members must belong to the national organization. National and chapter lifetime memberships are available (national = $250.00; chapter = $250.00). Joint membership is available to additional persons within a regular member's household (national = $15.00; chapter = $15.00). San Francisco chapter members pay an additional $5.00 activity fee. This fee applies to all categories of membership except seniors age 80+ (regular, student, seniors age 65-79, and joint). NACUSA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Donations in the friend/patron/benefactor categories are tax deductible as charitable contributions. Dues aren't; however, they are generally deductible as professional expenses.
If you'd like additional information, please send an e-mail to
Please click HERE to
fill out the online membership application form.
When you're done, click on the form's "Go!" button.
You'll be taken to PayPal to pay your dues.